Low effort man I am? I take it as a compliment
Osaka Furoya
Level 1 had full kitchen facilities, 4 toilets and 4 shower at level 1 and I had no problem in using them, meaning don't have to queue to use it. Nice. Laundry and kitchen full set with free tea and coffee. I will recommend solo traveller to Osaka to review the hostel Furoya.
Low effort man
Beside seeing some old town hall, hanging at seaside to see people fishing for 1 hours (too bad I didn't bring my rod which i left it in the hostel). Tried the famous Akashi Yaki, which I didn't like it at all and last stopped at the castle before heading back to hostel, 2 hours to and fro.
We spoke a lot and exchanged lots of conversation on our cultural differences. She misheard my pronounation many time, once in the train got me laaughing so hard. I say "i don't usually date people that often" was being misheard as "i don't usually date people that are fun". She was confused and kept asking me to explain why I don't like people that are fun. Regardless many time I pronoun she could heard me right and I had to type out on the phone. That was hilarious.
After hearing my KINK policy and non marriage idealogoy, she just highlighted me that in the US I will be called the "low effort men". Hearing effortless men, I took it as a compliment. But she insist that I should be offended if people call me that. But I had a hard time understanding why man that is off low effort is a concern to her. Well, if you literally google the meaning low effort men, it can completely describe me. I ask google if that can be taken as a compliment but the result tells me no.
However, in my perspective, I felt being low effort is a personal choice and its okie that the public or people generally cannot accept that. You know I just couldn't care less. In life, we should be like DAO. which water flow thru the path that has the least resistance. Having effort is like difficult and it mean that is friction. Which mean it wasn't mean to be that way. Men should alway do what they feel they like to do which happens to be frictionless. If you find that you are putting in a lot of effort in it mean it is not suitable in the first place.
I don't agree about putting the extra effort and you get the so call "improvement". I think people are simple, they hunt for the next meal and many of time, they just hang around doing nothing or crafting or sharpening tools. If meal taken care of, human is un nature to find something hard and keep trying to put in effort and fail and feel that they are doing "work" and be happy about that. That is just stupid.
But we human just want to find a job that they don't like but pay well (and wealth not really utilized properly) then climb the fake corporate ladder in levels. Trying to meet KPI, therefore they are always on the look out to "improve" themselve by looking out for things they are not good, like presentation, networking, salesmanship, small talk, they will create these problems and then try to fix this problem. And then they didn't realise that the end goal was never important at the first place.
Human just like to create own problem and find time and effort to solve these problem. Wasting time in the mean time. That is the answer human give to make our meaningless life meaningful.

Comments
Post a Comment