garynbcDiary · 日记

Finally we had concluded our Hainan trip with Brompton bike

 Finally have the time and internet to post my Hai Nan Brompton trip. Due to China have firewall to disable google etc. Currently I am seating in Kohibito near Hanoi, Cat Linh writing this post on my newly bought iPad mini keyboard. I am still getting use to the small keyboard and I immediately is able to feel strain on my forearms. Keyboard is really too small to be type comfortably on. A video speak a thousand words let me use video to do the talking. 


It is winter time and places like japan and mainland china is cold but Hainan being a separate island is hot and humid especially in Sanya. What I hate about this place is the splitting culture and eating of bing nan where people chew the fruit and split Silva all over the place.

This trip I learn that all China iphone is able to support 2 physical SIM card from iPhone 11 onwards. I didn’t know about this since I stop following iPhone since iPhone 7. Furthermore, iPhone which is bought in Sanya airport is duty free and with heavy discount and units sold are generately 25% cheaper for the new phone. This is super crazy. I didn’t get to buy one as the shop only allow same date purchase, my flight was in the early morning straight after midnight hence the shop is technically close by then and the salesman was not able to be flexible on this.

Finally we concluded that it is although possible to fly with Dimpa bag alone but you must have correct protection with your clothes as layering. The rear rack is also very prone to knocking and bending which Jacky experience when we fly from Hainan out to Hanoi with no card box protection. Her rear fork one of the metal is bend and this affected her rolling balances. Jacky was super sad about her black lacquer then but had get over it as bike is safe in the harbour but that is not what the bike is built for.

Moving forward since I have internet in Hanoi I will try to post more often moving forward.

Comments