Young baby got addicted to iPad early
Kelisa, change engine oil and repair light and lighter port for 400rm supper expensive
Nowadays I see young parent came into the food court to eat lunch with their baby. Baby like less than 1 years old sit I to the baby chair straight away the mother pull out iPad to “distract” the poor baby.
This is so that the parent can have time to take their meal or deal with noise and unwanted crying.
This reminds me about my childhood when we do not have internet when young, our parent just ditch us at grandparent place so that both parent can go working to so call earn enough to bring back to the family. I think all these contribute to detachment issue. When we grow up we often ask why is this world so unfair and we are not given a choice but to put us thru this.
Now, with internet so popular. Giving iPad is like feeding a soft drug to children which will create addiction earlier than us. When they get older they will also ask why give this to me when I am young. I didn’t ask for it. But human will always take the easier way out.
Comments
Post a Comment