Resolution 2025 & wishlist
The best things that happens in 2024.
Jackie and I had left corporate life officially in this year. While she converted to freelancing and I had started my trading. (Trading time for happiness). This is not an easy steps for her and also she got into 7kg travelling so that our travelling time and cost can be kept at a minimum.
We had spent the whole year travelling (旅居)Asia thru places like Kulai (Malaysia), Nha Trang, Hai Phong, Hanoi, Ha Giang, Sapa (Vietnam) Ping Xiang, Naning (China) and Osaka, Kobe, Kamikawa (Japan). This year can said to be our 高光时刻. This kinda lifestyle might happen like once in a life time and I am glad we both enjoyed ourselves. I personally like Ha Giang, Vietnam the most due to the mixture of cost, view and experience.
All these lovely moments was well documented on our Youtube Channel (Short). Having a channel allows us to both learn some soft skills like filming and editing. But most importantly just like having this blog. A place to store our memories. Of course our story telling on the channel needs to improve but that will comes naturally as we do more clips. Remember we don't have a KPI to fulfil.
I completed 2 interior design projects on a part time basis. Although I only handles in the sales portions and I decided that I really want to spend more time to do execution or site supervision as I can learn a lot of handyman skill in electrical and plumbing specifically. Maybe in the further?
I also re passed my M5 paper which I now can be licensed but I decides to sit on it for another year cause I am not clear if I have the time to do all these.
I also passed by Class 2B again. Can have the option to be like my father riding over to JB to stay but I also not really looking to ride anytime soon as well. Now priority is still working on Alza for camping van trip in Kulai.
Which video I think the most, and why?
大马生活家 was one of the friend we got to know over Youtube and we had a lot to learn from his experience in growing the channel. We also have to overcome some negative comments online but well, love it or hate it, people always are quick to conclude so just allows other to have their own opinion. 课题分离 we just need to learn to see things objectively and not let others affect our mood :)
Well, I am really good at "被讨厌的勇气“ if any one is met with difficulties can come to me. I have a good way to always feel positive and happy regardless of external factors.
| Last day of work and celebrate Jackie last day |
| Mai is the first person we befriend in our touring journey |
| Catching up with Sandy and Tracy after so many years later |
| Jackie got exposed to leathercraft and now planning for our pay forward program |
| The best loft we stay while oversea surprise to be in Nanning |
| Never expect that I can backpack to Japan with slipper during winter |
Which books I read in 2024?
Die with zero - Help me to really learn to spend money correctly on things that produce memory dividend. It is a very unique financial advise book which encourage you to spend money which I need some advise on. Saving is easy but spending is a problem for me. Fortunately, my better half Jackie is good at buying premiere items. Those item is slightly more expensive but tends to be the correct stuff and both of us do really enjoy these purchases. Example, Brompton Bicycle, coffee grinder, Cafelet Robot and the decision to go Japan travel. Although I paid more on these item, but the healthy benefit, long term saving and memory dividend is very rich. Thanks Jackie :)
What is the things that need to improve?
For health, 2024 I started to play basketball as a sport to improve my health, I hope to be able to stay active for coming 2025. I strive to have healthy and painless life experiences.
Personal growth, I would like to improve on communication. Better communication, articulation and story telling. 语言 is something very important in huamanity. I always poor in presenting myself correctly. Credit writing in my previous job really gave me good basic for corporate writing.
Menal wise, I love to find a passion item. Leaning towards, social work or nature like gardening or leathercraft. If not my micro retirement is going to be very bored and unable to get into flow. Furthermore, me and jackie will start running out of topic to talk :)
We will still be traveling for year 2025, as Jackie hasn't get travelling out of her system. It getting tiresome for me and love to touch a bit being more social. Life is great. I am happy and bless :)
Comments
Post a Comment