Got a chance to travel Europe in my dream
Last day at Setia Alam before driving to JB
Dream of flying to Spain with Jackie. It was due to a very special ticket discount of $22. SG to Spain discount.
I realise in the dream I am a very messy person. Disorientated and very unorganised. The mind is all over the shop. The dream is not very continuous and will tend to hop from one moment to another moment.
We met with 2 couple outside a casino and started to hug each other. Jackie went hugging with men and women until they fall down on the floor. These 2 couples I think they come from Asia as they can speak Chinese so we recognise them once they alight from the bus.
The story goes like this. We are very excited on a news that there is a ticket sales of less than $50 to fly to Spain so we connected on a phone with some people on the phone. Initially it was a normal call and later we convert the call to a FaceTime. The person is a thin female hippie with tattoos in her late 40s.
The call was very messy and loud so in order to hear the person clearly we have to fly to Spain to find the person. The next moment the sense moved to Spain and we tried to talk to the person but she was interrupted by other task on hand. I remember the whole Spain experience only have casino, bars, clubs and nothing else in my dream.
Then what we pay in the casino and bars is very affordable as in comparable with Singapore so we ask ourselves why not we don’t go back and travel longer in Europe then. I remember I didn’t bring anything just a shirt, jean and a paper and pen of course wallet.
Later near the end I realise the dream become lucid and kinda can control the dream if I want to but I didn’t push on. This dream happen at my dad JB place.
Comments
Post a Comment