garynbcDiary · 日记

A dollar save is a dollar earned, repair tap using climate voucher

This week is a very productive week as Jackie came back from KL. She usually have to go back to Malaysia once every other month and on special holiday like Christmas for example. 

Our week revolve in building up a checklist to be done in a month, and then we will do one item a day. Extremely not stressful at all. Like example we checked buying the metal rack and install it at the living room.

Today we buy couple of plumbing fixtures and starts to repair my old water system at home. Like shower head leaking water, washing machine leaking water and toilet old bidet also leaking water. Since recently there are climate voucher so we bought some and fix it.

I considered myself to have earned $170 revenue for the day. Why? Because I had found out that plumber will charge $70 for the first fixture and $50 for the subsequence. I repair 3 head today so instead of paying plumber $170 which is a saving for me, therefore its like I had earned the money like that.

Knowing how to repair simple things like electrical, plumbing and drilling holes on walls is really a need for renaissance man. If anyone like to learn you can always volunteer in repair kopitiam. Knowing how to repair brompton also can save a lot.




Comments