garynbcDiary · 日记

Magic Boy motor rack since on JB


Today nothing to do so I called father to ask if he wants to hang out in JB since it is Thursday. Along the way at the custom I see some motorbike have adjustable back rack. Which is cool as the box can flip forward as a cushion if no pillion is rides at the back. 

I saw the brand is magic boy and it doesn’t cost a lot. I google it the rack is $40 excluding the box of course. 


In the way I was so keen to buy a motorbike to play as I had passed by 2B license half years ago. I imagine myself riding from Queenstown to Kulai house in the future. Then suddenly I was like thinking why don’t I just take bus and MRT instead? Hai~


I realise my father the work, leisure combo is genius. He rent a HDB in woodland as he is low income group. Work 4 days in Singapore and 3 days relax in JB. 3x so nice to spend right?


Somemore the way he work is like doing very little but earn a lot kind. Very effective and productive. I think no time is being wasted. If you observe him closely you will be impressed. 


Today help father transfer his new phone Honor X9c. Tmr play badminton and bring him to Decathlon to refund some clothes which is not fitting. Sorry the blog is so boring. Cause I had not been travelling. 


Japan Himeji clip is up. 



Comments