garynbcDiary · 日记

A random man who pass me a note on the street

Today i want to throw back an incident that happens on 20 Oct 2023. Me and Jackie were planning to meet up for dinner at Chinatown Point. While we are waiting for red light to turn green at a junction, a men approached me with a piece of paper. 

As a previous direct sales personal, I had the habit to take all marketing material so I will be informed about new products promotion. Sometime these products sort of inspire me for other business ventures. So I took over the paper and ask what product are you selling? He told me he is not selling anything and just mention that this is something good for you and he think that I should know about it.


After crossing the junction I briefly discussed with Jackie and tells her that this man is kinda funny whom pass me a notes with a youtube link and he is not selling anything. The next on my mind is that this piece of paper must be something of religion nature. Cause no one in the right mind will just pass on something on the street which isn’t a product or a religion pitch.


The men showing me the note in his hand


Time passed and I didn’t have the time to research on this topic, I only briefly know the video is talking about self healing. Recently I am decluttering my stuff and this photo came back to me so I decided to spend some time to note this down.


The video for the link is no longer working so I google her name and watch her first video on youtube regarding fungus. She warns about the danger of fungus inhabiting in your house, never to touch the fungus as it is air bound and able to be inhaled into your body. We should not use bleach but a better choice will be vinegar to clean of the mould in your house. 


Although she is labelled as a dangerous non medical personal whom is known to use natural healing instead of chemo while treating cancer. She had mixed review and there are also large followers that supports her ideas. I am one of them. I don’t believe chemo is good for the body. I am an advocate for alternate medicine. The big pharma will make future medicine unaffordable. People will be drained off their life time saving when in old age and everything will be siphoned to the corporation. 


Not to sound gloomy. So start taking care of our body and be healthy and not let sickness disturb our good life now :)

Comments