A couple of spending in dec
Today I am testing to type on this new Bluetooth folding keyboard I brought online. This is the Targus bifold keyboard. I think I hate the way it is being split out into half. I don’t think I am going to be used to be typing on this. This one I get it for $30. I think I will just sell it away. I think its another waste money product liao.
Last week, I went to Taka to shop and eat. I saw the Japanese food and it makes me miss japan already. I decided not to eat at there cause the price is crazy at $20 on average. The reason why I went to Orchard is to repair my IPhone mini 13 camera. It does me to fix it at $255. Some other shop offers to repair at $125 but I am afraid they will not pair with my phone without the official apple camera module. Furthermore the waterproofing might get affected.
I also went to shoppe to buy epoxy glue to paint my basketball. After painting with epoxy, the ball don’t bounce correctly. Therefore the ball consider spolit, I will just leave it near the court so that in case I need it i have a spare.
Today I finally went down to Queensway to buy a new baskeball, initially thought to get the Molten 4500 which cost $68 which is made of composite leather. However, although the handling is good and all but playing this ball in outdoor will really reduce the life of the ball, therefore I get a premiere rubber ball. Cost me $32 which is the spalding street phantom, soft touch. It is expensive for a rubber ball already, I hope it will have a better playability compare to the cheap rubber ball I get from decathlon.
Unforuntely, my first play on this ball is that it is too bouncy and the bounce back from the rim might also hurt your finger. Maybe I have to break in a little bit before I can review again.
Comments
Post a Comment