Wallet lost
So sad, I went KL after Nha Trang to celebrate my birthday. I lost my wallet with the revolut card in it. $50 cash is gone too. I guess I had left it in one of the pant in the shopping mall. Really want to blame it on someone else but really I only have myself to blame.
In the morning, had a small quarrel in the car to Atria Shopping Mall. It is those kind of family issue and communication issue between couple. Both of us had different understanding on the same issue. If we can stop focusing on ourselve and don't take each other for granted I think all these are small matters. But maybe ego playing trick on me and business is work may also affect patience and sort. Really need to improve on the 认知的六个维度。
Also met up with Anatasia in KL to visit her. She is very power that after 打工换宿, she is able to interview and find a job when she is in Kulai. She now moves to KL to do the same in a cafe,
Mingle cafe in KL. While working 4 days full time at the Architectual firm, she is doing part time 2 days to cover her rent of $150. After the part time hourly pay and minus the rent she is still able to generate some pocket money to supplement her full time income. Meanwhile she is also few hundreds of rent which she need to pay otherwise.
This is much a good solution and glad that she is able to find such a great arrangement in her first job. Furthermore she still can learn cafe operation and latte art. Great right?
 |
| Still posing like 傻嗨 unknowingly that I will lose my wallet on this trip. |
Moomoo dividend paid out is confusing
Moomoo is so confusing and although the platform provide ease for investment and short term fund placement, they really need to work on the UX/UI where the program should simplify where people can see important information like dividend payout. I alway cannot find where did the dividend was paid out. Under more > statement > look at our starting cash and see changes if there are payout of divident in the month.
Comments
Post a Comment