Skip to main content

32 Birthday at Johor

Today is my birthday and I took 4 day leave from work, i had the whole day today with PL. We had not been going out too often, I think we had only went out twice including today in the morning for a whole day event. First time was where we go to east coast to picnic.

Today we had an itinerary planned out at Johor, we going in at around noon time and go and had our lunch at Jalan Segget. Which supposed to be Ya Hua gui teow was they had closed early due to sold out. We end up having lunch at Huang Di Ya just beside.


After lunch we moved to Holiday Plaza to window shop so knock off and pirated CDs. A lot of handphone casing so we both had our handphone skin and metal bumper. I got myself a couple of Blue Ray and Mac video editing software.



At late afternoon we went to Spa Manja to have a "couple" spa. It was a room with 2 bed side by side and the massage have to strip down everything and only with their boxer on only, I swear I didn't peer. There is blanket through out the massage, we try the aromatic balinese oil massage for 90 minutes. I had a hard time wondering what it looks like under the blanket though. LOL. We finish off with my favourite ginger tea.




After Spa we were hungry and decided to go to Jalan Maju to find my exotic food. Normally the carparking space should be full. Just happen so lucky there is an empty slot out of no where and also no one is waiting around there even the place is quite packed. I slot my car into the slot and happen to glance an LED light banner scrolling random advertisement. Just so happen i saw "狐仙“。There is something that I had been looking a long time and even went down to bangkok but finding it is in vain. Now the Hu xian just so happen to come to me without me even trying to find it. I know it mean something and I had to get one Hu xian right here right now.



There is a lot to choose from specially the hu xian pai. I see one shouting at me so i pick up to see if all the indigent used is to my liking. Fortunately, they are and the price is at a reasonable price too.



There is 人缘油 with Tang Ki (charm script) and a couple idol plus four spider that symbolise 守财。The pink clay contain 108 different flower essential and I love the one on PL which have a small fox inside the clay.


《狐仙咒语》
SHU NA SHU NI, SHU LO SHU NI.
MA HA LA MO, MA HA LA MO.
LA YI LA MO, PAI WAN DU NI.
SHU LA SHU NI, SHU LO SHI NI.
NA MEI DA, NA MEI DA



I love about the fact that I need not care about authenticity of these amulet. To me I felt that what I want to find in Thailand I couldn't find and it just pop right in front of me when I am not looking for it. It fate that brought us together. And more or less its a passive power, when you believe in something, you have faith and you grow more confident and becoming to the ideal person you wish you want to be. The amulet is just a platform and catalyst. Its self fulfilling prophecy.  


For supper dinner we had a big feast at the seafood restaurant beside. Great company and great food made my day. We end of by her surprising me a impromptu cake at Mac. Shag, lucky I got myself 4 days leave :)  









Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Changi NEWater plant opened

SINGAPORE : Singapore’s largest and most advanced water reclamation plant — the Changi Water Reclamation Plant — will open next week. The pumping station at the new Changi Water Reclamation Plant is as high as a 25—storey building. The station collects all used water from the deep sewerage tunnels via gravity. The water then undergoes a treatment process at the plant before being discharged into the sea. Part of that treated water will be processed into NEWater when the NEWater plant, which is being built on the rooftop of treatment facilities, is ready. The NEWater factory which will be operational by May next year can produce 50 million gallons of treated water daily. This is equivalent to the volume of water in 90 Olympic—sized swimming pools. PUB said the Changi Water Reclamation plant stands out in its land use. "The designers have incorporated a space saving design concept — things like stack treatment tanks and also stack treatment facilities like our sludge treatment facil

M1, Starhub, Singtel GPRS 3G setting

The internet config settings seem to be all over the place, so here's a compilation of the 3G/GPRS/SMS/MMS Configuration Settings. If you have a device and telco combination that's not in the list below, and managed to setup your 3G/GPRS, please feel free to add on to the thread with your settings, using format similar as those below. SingTel GPRS: Pocket PC Phone/Smartphone APN: internet User ID: 65IDEAS Password: ideas MMS Server URL: mms.e-ideas.com.sg:10021/mmsc Link: http://www.trendsmob...102&ParentID=97 SingTel GPRS (hi Card): Pocket PC Phone/Smartphone APN: internet User ID: 65xxxxxxxx (phone number, e.g. 6591234567) Password: 65ideas SingTel GPRS: Pocket PC with Sony Ericsson Phone via IR/BT Dial Number: *99***A# (where A is the CID aka External ID) User name: 65xxxxxxxx (phone number, e.g. 6591234567) Password: Extra modem command: Proxy server: Link: http://www.ppcsg.com...showtopic=30479 SingTel 3G: Pocket PC with Sony Ericsson 3G Phone via IR/BT Remark: You can

Is finnciti a scam? a layman perspective

Recently, thru a friend introduced me a platform finnciti (previously known as smicap) where you can multiple your investment in folds. The return as per quoted is up to 100% just by holding your investment on hand. I was skeptical and interested at the same time so I went online to do a little research on my own. It is not difficult to return result by just searching: "Is finnciti a scam" or "Is smicap a scam". Reviews were in mixed bag. Some mention that they earned big bucks and its a platform for normal people to get richer while some other point out some resemblance of a scam structure and therefore classified finnciti as a scam platform. I am a layman using basic logic to analyst the concept and by no mean I am advising to invest or against it. But in my humble opinion, ALL INVESTMENT POSSESSES RISK AND PLEASE BE PRUDENT WHEN DOING ANY KINDS INVESTMENT AND ONLY INVEST IN YOUR MONEY THAT YOU CAN BEAR LOSING . SMICAP was established in 2007 by Singapor