Neo V camera and video sample : Break for lunch
Hi people. I will show case my new purchased phone Xperia Neo V's photo and video quality. However as this is my blog, I will not be writing the review so you have to take judgement for yourself:
Recently just rained a lot
New purchase: Curve 8520 :) (Macro mode with flash)
Auto mode without flash
Macro without flash
Recently heavy involved in the admin building renovation. Hmmm, technically I am the ID for this project :) First time working as a execution for project, super prefer this over engineering department. If I was here at the very first place, I might not have made up my mind to switch you know. Too bad.
Auto mode with flash
Auto mode
Enjoyed myself at work most of the time, especially lunch time going out with all the old man and debate on pressing issue of Gen Y kids.
Video on auto mode
Recently just rained a lot
Comments
Post a Comment