Dad borrow my motor
I seriously took my hat off my father. I was reluctant to admit it thro, but I really have to. He is a bastard.
This 2 months, my father had been borrowing my motor on every weekend. Go chee hong some China girl, I reckoned. The very first time he asked me to lend him, I lent it out of good will. As in, father and son mah, don't have to be so calculative. Subsequently, he made it a habit to borrow it every weekend. Be it steal, bride, nag, cheat or even threatening me, consciously or unconsciously.
1. He say he need it, passed me $20 and borrow over weekend, BRIBED!!
2. Asked me to lend, I rejected then he say only for the night, coming home later, in the end, over the weekend. CHEATED!!
3. Took my key while I am sleeping even after my rejection. STOLE!!!
4. Threaten me not to lend me car next time, if I don't lend him (provided he have one at the first place). THREATENED!!!
5. Nagging at me continuously to lend him, I lent just to shut his chee bye mouth. NAGGED!!!
Today, I totally bei ta da bai le. I plotted a revenge on him. I anticipated that he will be coming in to steal my key, I purposely slot it in 1 out of 7 pant and threw them randomly on the floor. I assume he will not be so boliao to find them in my pants.

Morning I wake up, first thing is to check my pant, its gone. You see I used a full stop instead of exclamation mark because I a bit expected he can find the key. So as usual bath then didy tedy a bit, still following "got motor" timing. You know if taking MRT I had to go out 15 minutes later. Because I am so smart that I am going to use my spare key today!!!
Randomly take one helmet, go downstair start engine. Smoking and looking some pretty OL going to work. Then time to start riding to work, to my ultimate horror, my wheel jammed. CAO CHEE BYE!!! He fucking locked my disc brake, TMD. I jitao slam my helmet to the ground. Breaking the visor and head crust altogether. (Spare spare helmet)
I really take my hat off. Next time, when you want to get marry, never be like my cb dad. He always teaches me moral vlaue I couldn't learn elsewhere. Anyway thanks ar. I fucking love you man.
This 2 months, my father had been borrowing my motor on every weekend. Go chee hong some China girl, I reckoned. The very first time he asked me to lend him, I lent it out of good will. As in, father and son mah, don't have to be so calculative. Subsequently, he made it a habit to borrow it every weekend. Be it steal, bride, nag, cheat or even threatening me, consciously or unconsciously.
1. He say he need it, passed me $20 and borrow over weekend, BRIBED!!
2. Asked me to lend, I rejected then he say only for the night, coming home later, in the end, over the weekend. CHEATED!!
3. Took my key while I am sleeping even after my rejection. STOLE!!!
4. Threaten me not to lend me car next time, if I don't lend him (provided he have one at the first place). THREATENED!!!
5. Nagging at me continuously to lend him, I lent just to shut his chee bye mouth. NAGGED!!!
Today, I totally bei ta da bai le. I plotted a revenge on him. I anticipated that he will be coming in to steal my key, I purposely slot it in 1 out of 7 pant and threw them randomly on the floor. I assume he will not be so boliao to find them in my pants.

Morning I wake up, first thing is to check my pant, its gone. You see I used a full stop instead of exclamation mark because I a bit expected he can find the key. So as usual bath then didy tedy a bit, still following "got motor" timing. You know if taking MRT I had to go out 15 minutes later. Because I am so smart that I am going to use my spare key today!!!
Randomly take one helmet, go downstair start engine. Smoking and looking some pretty OL going to work. Then time to start riding to work, to my ultimate horror, my wheel jammed. CAO CHEE BYE!!! He fucking locked my disc brake, TMD. I jitao slam my helmet to the ground. Breaking the visor and head crust altogether. (Spare spare helmet)
I really take my hat off. Next time, when you want to get marry, never be like my cb dad. He always teaches me moral vlaue I couldn't learn elsewhere. Anyway thanks ar. I fucking love you man.
park somewhere further next time. better in ulu ulu place. I would rather u walk a few more distance than not able to ride ur motor because of ur father.
ReplyDeletenext time u want to hide key, put inside the fridge, inside milo packets, whatever. The most dangerous place is the safest place.
wa gary, i also take my hat off him lah. hahahahahaha..
ReplyDeleteBro, normally this is the moment perfect for me to say, "I told you so" but I guessed its not very nice.
ReplyDeleteAnyway, probably you might want to exercise your right as the owner. Firstly, go to the insurance co. to remove his name as the 2nd rider. This is to allow you to have the legal rights to the bike.
The next time he wants to borrow or take away the bike without your permission, you may report the matter to the Police. Even though he is your father, he can still be charged with riding without insurance coverage, taking vehicle without owner's consent.
I have a bad father too and you just have to draw the line clearly with these people. Good guys don't last...
but loh, he paid for the insurance for the bike leh. like that I cancel off he will be sibei tulan one. haha. I thinking of upgrading super 4.
ReplyDeletefehrenheit, eh what kind of suggestion is that? inside fridge? inside MILO packet somemore.
ReplyDeleteanyway, you know what? actually I still got a pad lock at my motor, I should have lock it and keep the key so he cannot use haha