Skip to main content

We are offical + Golfer's Terrance

I totally like working part time during holiday. Otherwise I will just slack my time away because too much time for too little things. Now working, I had very little time for too much things hence I had to be objective driven and prioritize my important stuff. I felt more efficient already.

Already one week into the job and I am working like veteran. Quite acclimated with the job and people. What best is, the two important people working with me. Let's see some action!

Golfer's Terrance Front view

Attached whole day at pool side for mooncake festival

Section C "smoking" and "kai lan" section

YS doing runner, topping up our section

Working at Golfer is really enjoyable, with all great colleagues. A lot from different course in Ngee Ann, and other Malaysian Full Timers. They are really all so funny, their Malaysian jokes and vulgar were so cracking funny :) $80 a day. I think I will still carry on working after school reopen.

Anyway, school starting really soon. Last semester already. Going to say goodbye to poly friends very very soon. I had already recharged to my year 1 mentality. Full horse power on study since now I 坐九望十 in my level standings. 对于 golden medalist, 我是志在必得 already.

"Gek Sai" in the toilet

BTW, my new haircut. CHIO right

Okie right pals, by now many people might be speculating and gossiping my current status. I would wish to publicly announce that I am no longer a virgin, sorry... SINGLE. I am now attached and available, ahem typo... unavailable. To all girl looking for perfect boyfriend/husband, sorry for the cruel fact. There is just one less option for you already. Because I am taken. WAHAHA!!!

Voice: "So tell me who's that lucky lady girl little girl."






I know you would ask. But I think you might already guessed.

She is known as CHIN LIPING aka CLP (CAO LAN PAH), aka xiao ping ping, aka "HUM JI BIN". Sorry I know calling names are rude but... that's another way to prove that we were close enough to do that.

The reason that I am making it public was, firstly to avoid people saying "Wa Lau, got GF, sip sip lo". Secondly, Andy Lau's incident had reminded me not to treat the girl so unfairly by hiding away from his fan for so many years. Third and lastly, I am proud to have her as a GF so had to entitle her the 大嫂 status mah.

Don't tell me I am impulsive. We have known for 2 years and had always been close. We though it might be time for us to move to the next level since we were already unofficially boyfriend/girlfriend close for so long. It is just the matter of time.

Don't tell me I 老牛吃嫩草. Both of us thinks our age doesn't bother us. In fact, 8 years of difference sound just nice. I am old enough for her, and she is young enough for me. "Age is nothing but a number" I am 8 years more experienced so I thought.

Cruise, 46, and Holmes, 29, are the perfect couple (17 years different)

Of course Cruise looked much younger while I looking much older. I always tell people I had a 26 years body, 18 years brain and 30 years attitude.

Don't tell me that I looking for replacement of something or someone. This is a very unfair comment and thought.


Liping and me at Bak Gu Teh (wearing our "Pi Xiu")

New hairstyle, currently undergoing image reconstruction program. 所谓玉不啄,不成器. She really has very nice features and always wear a big big smile. Too bad, she is very persistent over her old image that trying to make her up is almost impossible. I understand it is hard to give a sudden 72变 overnight. I, myself is also very very persistent. But I do hope I can get Ethan influence on dress sense and stuff. Making up and wearing properly presented clothes are basic social etiquette, failure to do so is almost a display of disrespect to the person you are going out with. Oh, partly because of my "Amercian size" body and beer belly, many nice clothes just looked weird on me making my selection of clothes kind of limited.

Thanks, Ethan Lee Yong Sheng for the unsolicited gift. A laminated wallet size photo.

side note: Ethan is my secondary school bestie who is currently studying in Graphics Art and Animation course in Ngee Ann. Who achieved 3.91 GPA for his first semester. *Claps*

Voice: "How did you know each other?"

We first met throu her sister, Li Ying who was a skate club member with me and shihao. Her course enrollment in Ngee Ann was how we first get to know each other. Soon, I met her again during freshmen orientation program which I held a "organizer" post in the BE committee. We chatted somemore....

During GV annual meeting is the time, where we actually exchanged number and start hanging out together with me and ShiHao. Bukit Timah Food Center for supper to Beauty World's Pool. Slowing we started "dating" ( as in going out alone ) at CSC for bowling. Shopping at West Mall. We became good friend very soon. She started staying over at my house on my birthday. (with ShiHao) also. Then followed by going oversea to Shen Zhen together.

Voice: "When did you had a crush on her?"

Seriously, I had always treated her as a good friend, 红颜知己. Although a lot of gossiping behind us saying that we had been too close or stuff, we overlooked them and carried on as best of friends calling each other on the phone almost everyday for hours. I realized during my 2 months attachment in Australia that I had been missing her so badly that I believe it started from then. (Total 1.5 years friendship)

Voice: "Who initialed the relationship?"


Me. Day 5 at Shen Zhen I sort of give her some hint but she thought that she had been over sensitive at the time. After returning to Singapore, just almost before my birthday, I confessed. She did not seem as a total surprise, so she suggested we would trial it out.

Voice: "So, tell us what quality of her that swept you off your feets?"

Errrrr.... Obedience, casualness, kind heartedness, gentleness and her cheerful behaviors.

Voice: "Hmm, so any last words you liked to say?"

Yes, but definitely not that 3 words yet. I don't think it could happen so fast. However, I like to tell her that I know that she went through a lot and had suffered a lot too. Sometimes she is really so helpless and lost.

Past is something to reminiscence. Future is something unexpected. No one can change anything that had already happened or know what is going to happen in the end. Present is what matters most, and as from this moment, she can be rest assured that she can always find a shoulder to rely on if she ever needs.




最后送上一系列热恋男女自拍照. 羞塔塔,甜吱吱. 让人看了欲罢不能, 直通人中, 鼻血直流. 如果以上照片让您做呕或毛孔竦燃的话. 小弟在此表识万分般歉意. 恋爱至尚,就请原谅我们的"目中无人"吧.

Comments

  1. HAHAs! gratz!!!
    :D

    my bf n i are 9 yrs diff though.
    :X

    ReplyDelete
  2. HAHAHA... 祝你们幸福呀!!!

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

Changi NEWater plant opened

SINGAPORE : Singapore’s largest and most advanced water reclamation plant — the Changi Water Reclamation Plant — will open next week. The pumping station at the new Changi Water Reclamation Plant is as high as a 25—storey building. The station collects all used water from the deep sewerage tunnels via gravity. The water then undergoes a treatment process at the plant before being discharged into the sea. Part of that treated water will be processed into NEWater when the NEWater plant, which is being built on the rooftop of treatment facilities, is ready. The NEWater factory which will be operational by May next year can produce 50 million gallons of treated water daily. This is equivalent to the volume of water in 90 Olympic—sized swimming pools. PUB said the Changi Water Reclamation plant stands out in its land use. "The designers have incorporated a space saving design concept — things like stack treatment tanks and also stack treatment facilities like our sludge treatment facil

M1, Starhub, Singtel GPRS 3G setting

The internet config settings seem to be all over the place, so here's a compilation of the 3G/GPRS/SMS/MMS Configuration Settings. If you have a device and telco combination that's not in the list below, and managed to setup your 3G/GPRS, please feel free to add on to the thread with your settings, using format similar as those below. SingTel GPRS: Pocket PC Phone/Smartphone APN: internet User ID: 65IDEAS Password: ideas MMS Server URL: mms.e-ideas.com.sg:10021/mmsc Link: http://www.trendsmob...102&ParentID=97 SingTel GPRS (hi Card): Pocket PC Phone/Smartphone APN: internet User ID: 65xxxxxxxx (phone number, e.g. 6591234567) Password: 65ideas SingTel GPRS: Pocket PC with Sony Ericsson Phone via IR/BT Dial Number: *99***A# (where A is the CID aka External ID) User name: 65xxxxxxxx (phone number, e.g. 6591234567) Password: Extra modem command: Proxy server: Link: http://www.ppcsg.com...showtopic=30479 SingTel 3G: Pocket PC with Sony Ericsson 3G Phone via IR/BT Remark: You can

Is finnciti a scam? a layman perspective

Recently, thru a friend introduced me a platform finnciti (previously known as smicap) where you can multiple your investment in folds. The return as per quoted is up to 100% just by holding your investment on hand. I was skeptical and interested at the same time so I went online to do a little research on my own. It is not difficult to return result by just searching: "Is finnciti a scam" or "Is smicap a scam". Reviews were in mixed bag. Some mention that they earned big bucks and its a platform for normal people to get richer while some other point out some resemblance of a scam structure and therefore classified finnciti as a scam platform. I am a layman using basic logic to analyst the concept and by no mean I am advising to invest or against it. But in my humble opinion, ALL INVESTMENT POSSESSES RISK AND PLEASE BE PRUDENT WHEN DOING ANY KINDS INVESTMENT AND ONLY INVEST IN YOUR MONEY THAT YOU CAN BEAR LOSING . SMICAP was established in 2007 by Singapor