Skip to main content

Reminiscene part 1

Tiew... My house keeper really 拿不起来!

Complain complain, sad the internet slow... Suspended the connection for 3 days. He ask me whether I got download movie or not, of course have lah. I said I d/l 2 movie. Actually I downloaded 1 season heroes, 3 season prison break. Wahahaha...

Throw his mother smelly shoes. (Cantonese Vulgarity)

Okok, so many days never update and since I so boring like nothing to update also, therefore I shall post some of my old photos. Yeah!!! I love my lifestyle in the past.. Anything before 2006... I love you man... After 2006, things happens a little bit strange for me...

Browsing my album and so many funny pictures..


Been working since 17. Job that I had in chronological order.

Isetan Sunglass promoter $6/hr (2000)
Raffle hotel banquet $7/hr
Tonkichi Japanese Restuarant $5/hr
E-station starhub $7/hr
Balaclava floor crew $7/hr
Cash Studio KTV $4.50/hr
Blazing telecommunication
Fedex data entry $6/hr

Wah, you see my resume. bah bah ar. 十项全能!!!
From sales to data entry to F&B... then to career building in Blazing....

Working in Blazing is the most enjoyable job so far. If not because I decided to study, I would be majoring in "telecommunication". Art of the sweet talk. Even now, I still freelancing "second hand phones marketing".

Oh ya, my 4 years army in ADF. Multi disciplinary in Combat Engineer, combat driver, lightstriker, mortar operator and "slacker". Yandao counting two from the right. Oh, I botah not because I recuit, its because I just release from detention barrack.

My "bua lon lon" gang
Then my buddy always there for me when I need them. I was drunk. Sibei drunk, hmmm can't remember I think outside lighthouse 65.

Okie... There are a lot of people who had a great impact on my life. Important people so I want to break them down and intro to you. You might not be interested but I will still do it anyway. Wahaha

Left to right: Yong Sheng, Qing He, Jia Yi, Beng Chee

Yong Sheng aka Ethan Lee
Known for 14 years, still counting. Completely different charactor but got endless topic. Brother

Qing He aka Ah Ho / 刀疤何
结拜兄弟 easy going, loyality, cool... Best buddy

Jia Yi aka 小黑
结拜兄弟 loyality, kuai lan kia and very dark.... best buddy

Lim Beng Chee aka Ah Beng / 曹操
Teach me valuable lesson, very bad person but respectable like cao cao. 愿他负天下人,不愿天下人负他。


Left to right: Lilian, Yin Yin, Lorjean, Eileen

Lilian
Best friend for girls, the only one without nickname, cause too fierce. Best best best de friend. Me, yin yin and Lilian secondary school bao the last 3 position. Loyality

Fun Yin Yin aka 饭硬硬
BEst Friend who inspired me smoking, married. THanks.

Lorjean aka 妹子
Treat her like sister. Too funny and too comfortable being together with her. Cao Ah Lian!

Eileen aka 爱人
di yi ge xiang ai de ren. So is ai ren

It's worth mentioning that Mei Zi last time was a cao ah lian.. see see... very ah lian hor..

I don't know lah. I really miss all my friends... Btw, do you think I changed a lot compared to the old picture

Thanks for reading!

Comments

  1. Do visit www.idesirecollection.blogspot.com for the pretty yet affordable clothies. Many thanks!

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

Changi NEWater plant opened

SINGAPORE : Singapore’s largest and most advanced water reclamation plant — the Changi Water Reclamation Plant — will open next week. The pumping station at the new Changi Water Reclamation Plant is as high as a 25—storey building. The station collects all used water from the deep sewerage tunnels via gravity. The water then undergoes a treatment process at the plant before being discharged into the sea. Part of that treated water will be processed into NEWater when the NEWater plant, which is being built on the rooftop of treatment facilities, is ready. The NEWater factory which will be operational by May next year can produce 50 million gallons of treated water daily. This is equivalent to the volume of water in 90 Olympic—sized swimming pools. PUB said the Changi Water Reclamation plant stands out in its land use. "The designers have incorporated a space saving design concept — things like stack treatment tanks and also stack treatment facilities like our sludge treatment facil

M1, Starhub, Singtel GPRS 3G setting

The internet config settings seem to be all over the place, so here's a compilation of the 3G/GPRS/SMS/MMS Configuration Settings. If you have a device and telco combination that's not in the list below, and managed to setup your 3G/GPRS, please feel free to add on to the thread with your settings, using format similar as those below. SingTel GPRS: Pocket PC Phone/Smartphone APN: internet User ID: 65IDEAS Password: ideas MMS Server URL: mms.e-ideas.com.sg:10021/mmsc Link: http://www.trendsmob...102&ParentID=97 SingTel GPRS (hi Card): Pocket PC Phone/Smartphone APN: internet User ID: 65xxxxxxxx (phone number, e.g. 6591234567) Password: 65ideas SingTel GPRS: Pocket PC with Sony Ericsson Phone via IR/BT Dial Number: *99***A# (where A is the CID aka External ID) User name: 65xxxxxxxx (phone number, e.g. 6591234567) Password: Extra modem command: Proxy server: Link: http://www.ppcsg.com...showtopic=30479 SingTel 3G: Pocket PC with Sony Ericsson 3G Phone via IR/BT Remark: You can

Is finnciti a scam? a layman perspective

Recently, thru a friend introduced me a platform finnciti (previously known as smicap) where you can multiple your investment in folds. The return as per quoted is up to 100% just by holding your investment on hand. I was skeptical and interested at the same time so I went online to do a little research on my own. It is not difficult to return result by just searching: "Is finnciti a scam" or "Is smicap a scam". Reviews were in mixed bag. Some mention that they earned big bucks and its a platform for normal people to get richer while some other point out some resemblance of a scam structure and therefore classified finnciti as a scam platform. I am a layman using basic logic to analyst the concept and by no mean I am advising to invest or against it. But in my humble opinion, ALL INVESTMENT POSSESSES RISK AND PLEASE BE PRUDENT WHEN DOING ANY KINDS INVESTMENT AND ONLY INVEST IN YOUR MONEY THAT YOU CAN BEAR LOSING . SMICAP was established in 2007 by Singapor