Skip to main content

He sibei bastard

There was an old Chinese way of saying; 家家有本难念的经

Just as I thought that I had a wonderful life ahead, year 2009 wasn't so good for me after all. I heard a lot of broken families story and I really pity all my friend who had to bear with all the hardship since young. I was after all quite contented with my family background.

I had a nice and lovely mother at home. Bearing all expenses for our family without a single ranting at all. Despite my father occasionally played bastard on us. Stole our money and commit adultery and stuff, but as go as me and my mother are concern, we take it silently if no trouble was bring back to our house. But that was not the case now. Something changed.

Recently, my dad was acting all strangely. Kept reminding us not to open the door if someone was to knock on our door. He said it too often a time and of course we could smell something fishy. Giving us the reason was that he didn't wanna pay for TV license so people will come check on our house. But I thought he maybe borrowed money from people and didn't want to pay them back.

So yesterday, someone just came and knock on our door, so urgently and desperately as if he/she wanna break through our door. So father switches off all the TV and lights at home. Leaving me watching my lappie in the complete darkness. Helplessly trying to focus myself back on my show while the person like maybe keep knocking my door for the next 15 minutes.

Later that night, my mother returned home with a note in her hand, written in Chinese. It was meant for my mother and the content was as follows:

"要是这个车牌的主人是你们家主人的话。他现在带走人家的太太,留下丈夫孩子过个快乐年。他还说跟他太太是奉子成婚没感情随时可离婚娶她。那妇女离家还带走一些财物如不交人只好报警。 他现在是骗财骗色还把那女人带到新山也可告他逼良为娼。 请你们晓以大义叫他过年之前一定要友人出来,不然只好报警*抓人。"

Lazy to write out this one.

I don't really want to interfere his affair seriously. This is not the first time already. Third time, as far as I known off. How can he be so bastard to say that he marry because my mother is carrying me. This is so not true loh.

But my mother reaction was to laugh it off. She just read the notes and then put it on the table. I will never know if she is pretending to be not concern about my father or she had already given up on my father. For me, I had already given up on him. Initially, I really want my mother to divorce him. But I always don't understand why my mother never ask for a divorce. I felt that she no longer love him.

But during the night, I thought that she might not want to spent her rest of her life staying as a widow. It is quite pity for her to stay at home alone when next time I need to go out and work. So I reckon that maybe this is the reason for her not to think about divorce.

Today I went to return tai shui and came across this note to describe my fate for year 2009. They warned me not to run away from home which will affect my studies. Hmmm, maybe he refering to my family problem.

But new year's eve we still had our reunion dinner at IMM. Totally crap, the food suck because basically they are selling high class "zi cha". All the fried rice and hokkien mee on the menu, nothing else. So sian. They just basically act blur all the way. All of us didn't bring out the topic on my father adultery. He must have see the paper on the table this morning. He knew that we had put the note there, so basically no interrogation from my mother nor any confession from my father. I also join in the acting.



We "enjoyed" the dinner. So 有家的感觉。

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Changi NEWater plant opened

SINGAPORE : Singapore’s largest and most advanced water reclamation plant — the Changi Water Reclamation Plant — will open next week. The pumping station at the new Changi Water Reclamation Plant is as high as a 25—storey building. The station collects all used water from the deep sewerage tunnels via gravity. The water then undergoes a treatment process at the plant before being discharged into the sea. Part of that treated water will be processed into NEWater when the NEWater plant, which is being built on the rooftop of treatment facilities, is ready. The NEWater factory which will be operational by May next year can produce 50 million gallons of treated water daily. This is equivalent to the volume of water in 90 Olympic—sized swimming pools. PUB said the Changi Water Reclamation plant stands out in its land use. "The designers have incorporated a space saving design concept — things like stack treatment tanks and also stack treatment facilities like our sludge treatment facil

M1, Starhub, Singtel GPRS 3G setting

The internet config settings seem to be all over the place, so here's a compilation of the 3G/GPRS/SMS/MMS Configuration Settings. If you have a device and telco combination that's not in the list below, and managed to setup your 3G/GPRS, please feel free to add on to the thread with your settings, using format similar as those below. SingTel GPRS: Pocket PC Phone/Smartphone APN: internet User ID: 65IDEAS Password: ideas MMS Server URL: mms.e-ideas.com.sg:10021/mmsc Link: http://www.trendsmob...102&ParentID=97 SingTel GPRS (hi Card): Pocket PC Phone/Smartphone APN: internet User ID: 65xxxxxxxx (phone number, e.g. 6591234567) Password: 65ideas SingTel GPRS: Pocket PC with Sony Ericsson Phone via IR/BT Dial Number: *99***A# (where A is the CID aka External ID) User name: 65xxxxxxxx (phone number, e.g. 6591234567) Password: Extra modem command: Proxy server: Link: http://www.ppcsg.com...showtopic=30479 SingTel 3G: Pocket PC with Sony Ericsson 3G Phone via IR/BT Remark: You can

Is finnciti a scam? a layman perspective

Recently, thru a friend introduced me a platform finnciti (previously known as smicap) where you can multiple your investment in folds. The return as per quoted is up to 100% just by holding your investment on hand. I was skeptical and interested at the same time so I went online to do a little research on my own. It is not difficult to return result by just searching: "Is finnciti a scam" or "Is smicap a scam". Reviews were in mixed bag. Some mention that they earned big bucks and its a platform for normal people to get richer while some other point out some resemblance of a scam structure and therefore classified finnciti as a scam platform. I am a layman using basic logic to analyst the concept and by no mean I am advising to invest or against it. But in my humble opinion, ALL INVESTMENT POSSESSES RISK AND PLEASE BE PRUDENT WHEN DOING ANY KINDS INVESTMENT AND ONLY INVEST IN YOUR MONEY THAT YOU CAN BEAR LOSING . SMICAP was established in 2007 by Singapor