Skip to main content

Cash Studio

Never work under a lady boss. I heard people saying this. I didn't realize how true it was, until today. After quitting Blazing Telecom after a management dispute. I found another job in Apollo Center. Working as a "waiter" in the KTV. They underpay me for $4.50 per hour, which I already earned $6 per hour 7 years ago. I have to do the duty of washing cups and house keeping. Not mentioning that they don't provide transport even we work till 5am in the morning, and they even had no meal allowance when doing afternoon shift.

Working in this kinda environment was bad enough and make things worst, I am working with fark up colleague. After two weeks of working. I met this girl, one year older than me. Okie, appearance wise is 7/10. Intially, I was excited to work with a good looking girl and she was maybe 4 month senior than me. I started to break the ice and saying her on what she was doing. She replied me in one word reply or reciprocated the question at me. Okie, I got the message that she wasn't interested in me and like me to leave her alone. So I did.

I started to observe that she was acting like she owned the whole place and I am not going to mess it up. She is hyper actively involved in what she was doing. Trying to impress me by "she knows it all" attitude. She started to correct me on my slightest mistake and trying to re-explain on all the house rules to me. (which I already know, come on, I have been working for 2 weeks already) Not to interrupt her, I just stare at her blankly and hope she read my message that I know it already. Maybe she had low EQ to realize it, and keep going on and on.

I just thought, okie.. Different people, different style. So I just try to stand further from her and hope that she will not pick on me again. Later that night, she ordered me to inform that one of the room is ending at 10pm.. So normal I will start to see the room for last song maybe 2 minute before 10pm. This is my practice as if the customer is particular about timing at least when I say times up, they will have no excuse saying that the time is still not up. I stand around at around 9.51pm. She walked over and say "Gary, I don't know that you can see the room from where you are standing" Very sarcastic right. I was so blown of that I felt like cumming on her face.
She doesn't even let touch counter stuff, even she is very busy. She would say that my duties is to serve customer and counter stuff don't need me to worry. Wah lan, haven she heard of the word. "Initiative".

Why is she bossy. And not only bossy. She is the typical "hu lan pah" type. When the captain is around, she would sound like a pussy cat and stick to the captain like cats like to do to peoples legs when they wants food. Meow... She act so hard working like she wants to work her way to IC, or manager post. Common la, this kinda job. I let you become CEO you also don't wanna give a shit. Macdonale pays better loh. This should be the last post that I commend on this job because I will quit real soon.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Changi NEWater plant opened

SINGAPORE : Singapore’s largest and most advanced water reclamation plant — the Changi Water Reclamation Plant — will open next week. The pumping station at the new Changi Water Reclamation Plant is as high as a 25—storey building. The station collects all used water from the deep sewerage tunnels via gravity. The water then undergoes a treatment process at the plant before being discharged into the sea. Part of that treated water will be processed into NEWater when the NEWater plant, which is being built on the rooftop of treatment facilities, is ready. The NEWater factory which will be operational by May next year can produce 50 million gallons of treated water daily. This is equivalent to the volume of water in 90 Olympic—sized swimming pools. PUB said the Changi Water Reclamation plant stands out in its land use. "The designers have incorporated a space saving design concept — things like stack treatment tanks and also stack treatment facilities like our sludge treatment facil

M1, Starhub, Singtel GPRS 3G setting

The internet config settings seem to be all over the place, so here's a compilation of the 3G/GPRS/SMS/MMS Configuration Settings. If you have a device and telco combination that's not in the list below, and managed to setup your 3G/GPRS, please feel free to add on to the thread with your settings, using format similar as those below. SingTel GPRS: Pocket PC Phone/Smartphone APN: internet User ID: 65IDEAS Password: ideas MMS Server URL: mms.e-ideas.com.sg:10021/mmsc Link: http://www.trendsmob...102&ParentID=97 SingTel GPRS (hi Card): Pocket PC Phone/Smartphone APN: internet User ID: 65xxxxxxxx (phone number, e.g. 6591234567) Password: 65ideas SingTel GPRS: Pocket PC with Sony Ericsson Phone via IR/BT Dial Number: *99***A# (where A is the CID aka External ID) User name: 65xxxxxxxx (phone number, e.g. 6591234567) Password: Extra modem command: Proxy server: Link: http://www.ppcsg.com...showtopic=30479 SingTel 3G: Pocket PC with Sony Ericsson 3G Phone via IR/BT Remark: You can

Is finnciti a scam? a layman perspective

Recently, thru a friend introduced me a platform finnciti (previously known as smicap) where you can multiple your investment in folds. The return as per quoted is up to 100% just by holding your investment on hand. I was skeptical and interested at the same time so I went online to do a little research on my own. It is not difficult to return result by just searching: "Is finnciti a scam" or "Is smicap a scam". Reviews were in mixed bag. Some mention that they earned big bucks and its a platform for normal people to get richer while some other point out some resemblance of a scam structure and therefore classified finnciti as a scam platform. I am a layman using basic logic to analyst the concept and by no mean I am advising to invest or against it. But in my humble opinion, ALL INVESTMENT POSSESSES RISK AND PLEASE BE PRUDENT WHEN DOING ANY KINDS INVESTMENT AND ONLY INVEST IN YOUR MONEY THAT YOU CAN BEAR LOSING . SMICAP was established in 2007 by Singapor